Well after Tammy's visit a few weeks ago and Chan watching me salivate all over the pictures she took of Carter at his football game he decided to upgrade our camera! He went and got me one very similar to hers and I LOVE IT!! You will be able to tell with the shots I got of Will during his game- so here we go! (THANKS BABE- LOVE YA!!) Here is will breaking away from a tackle to pursue the guy with the ball!
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Chalk up two more...
Well after Tammy's visit a few weeks ago and Chan watching me salivate all over the pictures she took of Carter at his football game he decided to upgrade our camera! He went and got me one very similar to hers and I LOVE IT!! You will be able to tell with the shots I got of Will during his game- so here we go! (THANKS BABE- LOVE YA!!) Here is will breaking away from a tackle to pursue the guy with the ball!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very good pictures. I don't think you take enough though....hee hee
OK, how are you doing this? I am having a hard time keeping up with one page of 2nd grade homework every night; I can't imagine two kids in football and one in cheer. You are superwoman! Also, I need you to elaborate on the camera. What kind did you get? The pictures are great.
Post a Comment