Here is Brianne with one of the many presents she got for her Birthday! She had been saying for a few weeks that she wanted a cupcake maker and it wasn't something I would have gotten, but I guess she wanted it bad enough that she got one!! Or maybe it's just that she is so cute it's tough to say NO! Here is one of the presents we got- a littlest pets clubhouse! I think these are really cute! And her, Will and Carter had some fun playing with it that day!! :) This is her the morning of her birthday! Chan and I always leave the presents out on the kitchen counter- sort of like Christmas morning only it's their birthday! They really love that! Here is Brianne being a bit silly with her friends during her birthday party. She put her face into her cake- geez- she is such a geek!! but she does look good in purple frosting!! :) Here she is with her Spider birthday cake! Super cute!! It was a very fun party and we are very proud of our cute little Brianne! She is very smart, an awesome reader, great singer, good friend, and very talented artist! WE LOVE YOU BRIANNE- happy 7th birthday!!
1 comment:
How freakin cute is that cake... you artist you !!!
Post a Comment