Saturday, November 8, 2008

Alta Black Takes State!!

STATE CHAMPS!!!!! That's right- Alta Black beat Brighton 13 to 6 to WIN STATE!! They had a truly amazing season....it could NOT have been more dreamy! They were able to make it all the way to state undefeated- not many players could say that! 12-0 including their 1 pre-season game! To say it has been fun is an understatement! I always love football season and watching Carter play, but watching THIS team this year has been like being on the dream team in the Olympics! Carter has come so far since he started two years ago. He has learned a lot from all his coaches, but this year his coaches were top of the line. Really good men who wanted them to play their best but also be good people. Today's game is the proof of that- they wouldn't be here without them (and yes that means you too Chan!!) I have been tearing up a lot today- giving my boy a hug after the win and having him say to me "we did it Mom" is one the of proudest moments I have had as a Mom! Watching him play his guts out in that game was awesome- he was everywhere today and if he couldn't get there his hand was in the air to try and get whatever was coming. I am amazed at what he can do- his snaps were all perfect too. Carter YOU DA MAN!! I LOVE you Bubba and am VERY proud to share in your victory!!

1 comment:

TAMPA said...

Yea.. BUBBA... That is awesome !!! So proud of you and how hard you worked for this.... Someday I will get my butt up there and see ya play.. Love ya buddy !!