Saturday, November 22, 2008

DAISY'S DAY OUT...

This past Wednesday night the window in the restroom by the laundry room in our home got left open and our cat Daisy decided to venture out. Unfortunately we didn't even notice her escape!

It wasn't until the next morning that Carter realized the window was still open and that they had not seen her that morning. So they immediately went out to the back yard to see if they could find her.
But our Daisy had appeared to have ventured farther than our yard because we continued to check for her later that day, but still no sign. The kids were getting really upset, especially Brianne who cried quite a bit. I was really afraid that she was gone and not coming back, and Chan felt the same way.
But on Thursday evening before I went to bed I let our dog Chloe out to go potty and Carter and I were chatting in the kitchen when I realized I needed to let her back in. When I looked at the back door at Chloe- there was a little friend right next to her!! It was Daisy!! I couldn't believe it!! I was ready to accept her being gone- when she showed up again! We don't know where she went or what her adventure was, but we are glad to have her back home!!

1 comment:

TAMPA said...

LOL... Gotta love Daisy.. the only cat I like :>)