Here is Will with his major happy face on!! It was his first ever football banquet and he was very exited! it was held at Rock Creek Pizza here in Sandy. There was some great pizza yummy salad- and I think Will's favorite part was that he could have some Mountain Dew!!
Here is Will with his wonderful head coach- Coach Henriod! I LOVE this coach!! He is such a stud! And there were 4 other coaches as well and they were equally as great. Will learned a lot from them, and thankfully Coach Henriod is moving up to coach Pee Wee next year- so we're gonna hope we end up with him again!!
Here's the whole gang and their coaches. From Coach Henriod it goes to Coach Jansson, Coach Saxton, Coach weeks and then Coach Toleman. And you can't beat all those cute boys!! Such a fun sport!! Will is over on the right in this picture :)
The video clip below is Coach Henriod talking specifically about Will and what he contributed to the team. The first thing he said which I didn't totally get because I was slow to start the camera- is that he gave Will the name "Mr. Saturday Night" and he was telling why that was, as well as some other things about our little man!! :) (PS- he accidentally calls him "Ormond" in there, but his wife corrects him shortly after- hee hee)
1 comment:
Love it !!! I love that I can be apart of it and not be there... Thanks Andal for letting me be a part of your amazing kids lives.. Love you :>)
Post a Comment