Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HALLOWEEN!!!

Isn't Carter frightening?!!! Chan bought this mask last year to scare the kids and Carter thought it would work out good for him- he LOVES to be scary and always has!!
Here is BATMAN!! Doesn't he looked ripped!! He was so exited about this costume- he bought it all by himself!! Way to go Will!! And I must say he looks pretty darn good!!
Here is Brianne in her Dead Pirate costume!! This was Will's costume last year and it fit her perfectly! She had a choice of this costume or to be pretty princess Belle again and she chose the pirate!! I think she is going to be like her big brother Carter and always want to be something scary! You go Brianne!!
This is the kids eating our usual Halloween fare- Mema's Chili!! We always feed it to the kids before they head out to trick or treat. Chan remembers doing that back when he was a kid! Crazy!! But truthfully I LOVE to follow in traditions that families have started, so we'll be doing this one till we have grand kids I am sure!! Thank heaven's it's good chili!!


Here are the kids as well as Annie and Dakota and Brooke and Myles. we had a lot of fun trick or treating! We got a late start so we didn't get a ton of candy, but it was still a fun time!! We have the perfect neighborhood for going door to door and sometimes we even run into friends on our way!! :)



1 comment:

TAMPA said...

Am I blending into the night too much.... LOL.. peed my pants again !!! I am the Dark Knight !! Will you are freakin hilarious !! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA