Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lookin' very much like fall!!

Well here is the pictures of the porch that I promised!! I think it looks very fall-ish!! I am very exited to finish with some corn stalks in a few weeks. I just want fall to get here sooner- I love it!
My little scarecrow gourd has a light in it! Isn't it cute! I have quite a few gourds for Halloween as well! I think they are very cool!
Gosh- even my bricks on my house look like fall! I guess it's a meant to be that I love it so much (my house and fall that is)!!

1 comment:

TAMPA said...

SOOOO CUTE.. Sitting here at parent teacher conferences sicker than a dog... I am so jealous you have your stuff up so soon... it is dang cute !! I tagged you twice now... so get to work on those will ya... Or I will kick your ass :>)