in Sandy and West Jordan! Will was the first one
up to bat on the home field against the cottonwood
Colts. It was an exiting game to watch- we scored
pretty fast and it was 14-0 but then it got a
little tense there in the third quarter but...
their game again! Cottonwood had scored on us
twice and the game was tied, but when they got
into it again they brought their defense and
were fighting!
the dirty bird defense! They did a great job and
held Cottonwood and they didn't score again
but we did!!! We won the game 21-14!! Woo
hoo!!
great job!! GO ALTA WHITE!!!
2 comments:
When I read "dirty bird defense" I knew Will had to be on Henriods team! Coach Henriod was Danny's coach last year. We had a good season making it to the championship but losing to Riverton. I hope Will and Carter continue to have a great season!
sooo handsome is he...
Post a Comment