50 ODD Things about you! If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 50 things about your friends, and let them learn 50 things about you!
1) Do you like blue cheese? YES!! Love it!!
2) Have you ever smoked crack? No- but some may dispute that
3) Do you own a gun? Chan does- 3 in fact and proud member of the NRA!!
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? coke with cherry and chocolate-yum!
5) Do you get nervous before doctors appointments? Na- once you have kids all that goes out the window!
6) What do you think of hot dogs? I like them- your un-American if you don't!
7) Favorite Christmas song? Jingle Bells
8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Diet Dr Pepper
9) Can you do push ups? To save my life maybe two, but otherwise forget it!!
11) What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my wedding ring
12) Favorite hobby? Anything art related!
13) Ever been in a car wreck? Yes
14) Do you like thunderstorms? Didn't used to, but I do now!
15) What's one trait that you hate about yourself? Nothing- I freakin' rock!!
16) Middle name? Kay- don't laugh!
17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? This is taking a long time, I need to go pick up Carter, and I am exited to go to the theater with my kids tonight!
18) Name 3 things you bought today? I only bought one- a diet dr pepper from sonic!
19) Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Diet Dr Pepper, Chai tea Frappachino's, and water
20) Current worry? Carter's knee
21) Current hate right now? grocery shopping
22) How did you bring in the New Year? At Red Rock casino Las vegas- watching fireworks from our room- pretty sweet!!
23) Where would you like to go back to? Folley Beach South Carolina
24) Name three people who will complete this? Maybe Brittany?
26) Do you own slippers? Yes- but I don't love them. I need some better ones
27) What shirt are you wearing? Black one with collar
28) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? only people in soap operas own those!!
29) Can you whistle? yes
30) Favorite color? yellow
31) Would you be a pirate? Only if I could be on the same boat as Johnny Depp
32) What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower!
33) Favorite girl's name? right now-Markee
34) Favorite boy's name? Chan
35) Whats in your pocket? lipstick
36) Last thing that made you laugh? Talking with the other Mom's at football about the other dorky parents!
37) Best bed sheets as a child? Gloria Vanderbilt- oh yeah!!
38) Worst injury you've ever had? Gallbladder
40) Favorite flavor potato chips? Salt & Vinegar
41) Who is your loudest friend? Gotta be Tammy, us two together is scary!!
42) How many dogs do you have? 1 Chloe
43) Does someone have a crush on you? Yes- my hubby
45) What is your favorite book? Currently the whole Twilight series.. Me three !!
46) What is your favorite candy? Everything except hard candies
47) Favorite Sports Team? 49ers
48) What song do you want played at your funeral? no clue
49) What were you doing at midnight last night? probably snoring!
50) First thing you thought about when you woke up? Making plans for the day :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YEA YEA YEA.. LAUGHED MY BUNS OFF... LOVE YOU
Post a Comment