Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fall is almost here!!!!

I had to change my page a bit because I can feel fall in the air!! I was home doing some cleaning this week and part of that was cleaning out our car. While I was finishing up I happened to walk by our many containers of "deco" in the garage. I couldn't help but grab the fall items and get them on the porch. I LOVE this time of year!! I love football season, the chill in the air and being able to leave the windows open at night, the smell of burning leaves and the way the mountains look when the leaves begin to change colors. It's a wonderful time of year! I know it's not technically "fall" yet, but it can't come quickly enough for me!! Only thing left for me to do is to buy my pumpkins and corn stalks!!

HAPPY (coming) FALL Y'ALL!!

P.S.- I'll take a photo of the porch later!

2 comments:

TAMPA said...

DITTOOOO to everything you said.. :>) i am so sick right now.. my head weighs twenty pounds... sucks andal my love handle :>)

Valerie said...

I love fall too! It just never seems to last long enough! You are so organized you even have your background coordinating with the season! It looks great!