Sunday, June 29, 2008

Well we had our first real day at Lagoon!! It was a blast! It was me, the kids, Gamma Kathy, Annie and Dakota. There would have been more but some people actually have to WORK during the summer! Yuck!
This is the kids before we even got started. They were very exited! I think the kids have quite a bit of my DNA when it comes to rides and such. They are pretty daring! Even little Brianne was pretty brave and went on some big coasters! I was very proud of her!
This is Will and Carter right after we got off the newest coaster at Lagoon called Wicked and let me just say that it is named perfectly!! It was pretty scary- nothing like anything I have ever done before! I should have got a picture, but it basically goes straight up and then straight down right at the beginning! So me and the boys braved it- we were the only ones!!
Here is Brianne on the only little kid ride she went on! She still loves the "puff" roller coaster! And she looks pretty cute sitting in that little car! But like I said before she has gone on all kinds of rides even ones that go upside down!! She went on her first "big coaster" and had her eyes shut for a bit but when it was all done said she wanted to go again! I LOVE to go on rides and could do it all day so I am looking forward to our next Lagoon adventure!!

No comments: