Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The best parts of summer have always been in the pool! At least as far as I am concerned! I grew up in a pool in Arizona so I was glad when I had my first year (last summer in 07) with all the kids knowing how to swim pretty well! And for them it's not just the pool they love they have grown up at the lake too! Brianne is a little fish! She loves to swim and play in any kind of water!! Now we just have to get her to jump off the diving board!
Carter is defiantely a fish too! He spends hours in the water at the lake! He will come out long enough to eat and then he's right back in!! But he loves the pool too- he loves to dunk whoever is closest- even me and his Dad! And now that he is getting bigger and stronger it is becoming harder to keep our heads above the water! But he is also very talented at the "can opener" he got me VERY wet the other day doing that one!!
Here is Will at the pool showing me his best jump! He is getting better now at NOT holding his nose! For a while there he had to do that or he would not jump, but now he's great at it!

Will is my snorkle/goggle dude! He is always in need of some cool goggles or snorkle stuff. If I forget it at the pool he is disappointed! I swear he must have his Dad's scuba jeans! He will probably be diving in the ocean someday! But for now he loves the water too and plays hard! But he DOES NOT love it when his brother dunks him! But once he calms himself down he's right back at it swimming harder than ever!

No comments: