Friday, June 13, 2008


I think some of the families fondest memories can be remembered in the kitchen! Just a few that we share at our house: snacks are there waiting for my kids after school, Chan makes family recipes like Mema's parker house rolls, that's where our birthday surprises can be found, Saturday morning breakfasts, doing homework, playing with play dough, drawing pictures, having holiday parties, painting projects, helping Dad cook dinner, helping Mom put away dishes and many more! It seems the whole house revolves around what takes place there and my favorite memory is waiting for my kids to come home from school and having our little after school "chats" about what happened in their day. There is nothing better!! So thank heavens for a plenty big kitchen and a wonderful husband who can cook beautiful meals for us to share in there! Here's to many more memories to come!!

1 comment:

TAMPA said...

And this is why I love you guys...The kitchen is your favorite place... I am so proud. Choking up now ...