Friday, June 6, 2008

No way - not me!!

Okay there is NO way I am actually doing this! I am not a computer geek and have never wanted to do something like this, but after looking at several friends blogs I was suckered in! I do want to share our happenings with friends and family, so here goes! Whether or not I will be good at it remains to be seen, but I'll give it a go! I hope you all enjoy the few things I start with and hopefully it will get better with time!! Love to you all!!

3 comments:

TAMPA said...

Whatever... You are good at anything you do woman !!! Yea I am so excited... it will be fun. It is addicting trust me. I love ya and miss ya. I am coming up at the end of this month I am thinking. :>)

reppiz70 said...

When can we see moer pistures?

reppiz70 said...

Ok I can not spell it looks like!!!