Friday, June 20, 2008

Every Mom knows that trying to get their kids to do homework can be a chore, but after trying several ways to get my kids into practicing their spelling words I think this was the favorite! Shaving cream on the counter that they could write their words in!! And hey sugar in a pan works too and also dry erase markers on the sliding glass door! Hey- you do what you gotta do!!! But this was just too funny to NOT get a photo- especially since carter, my 6th grader at the time, was doing it too! A bit messy but very fun!! Too bad I didn't start this idea sooner- this was taken the last few weeks of school. I'll try this one again next year!! :>)


This was a funny moment! After dinner one night Chan was up in the kitchen putting the food away and all of a sudden there was a lot of laughing going on and a lot of "me too" comments floating around and the next thing I know all the kids are running around in their foil hats that Dad made them! There is nothing greater than Dad being silly with the kids! Too bad Will's sorta fell off in the photo- it was a truly hilarious moment! Way to go Dad!! Getting them to bed after was even funner- NOT!!

1 comment:

TAMPA said...

K... them making those faces... hilarious.. love it !! and you are quite the little creative mom. But, I already knew that. :>)