Since Brianne and Carter were essentially getting "all new" rooms I told Will that I would do some changes in his room as well. Which truthfully was WELL over due! His room was the one that had NO changes really since moving in! It was time!
After going through every drawer, closet and shelf and getting rid of A TON of stuff we got to work moving things around to paint. I had almost the entire room painted in one day. I only had one wall left to finish the next day.
Then I had to get Chan's help to hang the new shelf, put together the new nightstand and hang the TV with a mount kit. Can I just say how much I love IKEA! I LOVE their shelves! :)
I also got these great hooks there for his hats :) We still have a couple pictures to hang, but we managed to get the entire room done in two days! Woot woot! It's brighter and has much more space with the way we placed his furniture. And the best part is he LOVES it! I am so glad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It looks fabulous!! Nice job. I know--I'm a big IKEA fan, too.
Post a Comment