Saturday, May 3, 2014

Will is 15!!

 Will turned 15 on March 25th this year! Wow- another driver in the works! Yay! We did our usual birthday morning surprises and they certainly get easier as they get older since the gifts just turn into cash! And the treats are easy too- right now the kids LOVE the Arizona punch drinks and of course candy is an easy choice as well! Once special treat was the Dunkin Donuts for breakfast- we just barely got one by our house! But our location wasn't open yet for his birthday so Chan and I drove all the way to South Jordan for there so he could try them out! Personalyl I think they are the BEST!
 He was excited to spend his money on what ever he wanted! And as it turns out he wanted some really nice Beats headphones, so with our money and some from others he was able to get them :)
 He had a fun day! And we opted for 5 candles instead of the full 15! Hahaha! This past week he finally passed his drivers permit test (after only 3 attempts.... just like his brother!) and as of this Monday after we pay the fee and get his photo taken- he can officially hit the road! I am excited to get him out there learning! :)
The night of his birthday we went out to dinner to a place called Brio. It's an Italian place- the same one Carter went to for Prom- we had never been there and thought it would be fun to try out! It was a bit pricey, but very good! I insisted on taking a "birthday selfie" after dinner and boy am I glad I did! I LOVE this picture! Happy Birthday Will!!!

No comments: