Monday, May 5, 2014

Senior pictures

 I took Carter to get his senior pictures taken and I chose to go to our usual photographer. They are AMAZING and talented photographers and always get creative while taking pictures. It's why I love them! Carter HAD to get a picture with his Oregon stuff on! He's a HUGE fan and I have to admit I love this jersey- it's pretty cool! And even his SHOES are Oregon! :)
 This is one of Carter's favorites. We LOVE the lighting! It took moving around a few times to get it right, but it was totally worth it!
 When she was taking this shot I wasn't sure if I'd like it, but WOW! This one is artistic! And Carter loved that it looked like he was praying. I'm sure that wasn't exactly what she was going for, but it does seem that way! We added this to the back of his graduation announcement and Carter insisted we add a scripture with it- Ether 12:27- you'll have to look it up! :)
 We were having SO MUCH FUN during this photo shoot! We were laughing and talking and the girl was just darling! Carter worked for this company over the holidays and many of the people working there remembered him. He's such a character and can really make people laugh!
 This one he was really laughing and you can tell! It's a genuine smile! :)
 I loved this one! I wanted to do a shirt and tie and he thought his Mr Alta tie was appropriate and I totally agreed! He looks so handsome in this one!
 This needs no caption! She totally captured Carter's personality! He's such a ham!
 He loves this one and so do I! Classic Carter!
 I have to admit when she pulled down the Murphy bed to take these pictures I was a bit confused, but I trusted her and I have to admit that I love these! They are too funny!
 The employees at the studio LOVED this one! They said the caption should say, "Oh my gosh YOUR graduating?!"
 My official graduate! Looking pretty dang sharp! He did say it was a little weird wearing the cap and gown! He got it the week before we scheduled these so it worked out perfectly!
Graduation is just around the corner! June 3rd at 10am this kid will walk away with his diploma! I'm SOOOOO excited!

1 comment:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

Those are amazing. I love that his personality comes through in these so much. They are awesome.