Friday, April 5, 2013

Friends and Zumba!

A friend of mine asked if I'd like to join her in a Zumba class last fall. I looked at her and said, "why not!" I REALLY know that I need to get more exercise and this just sounded fun! So off we went! The class is once a week and we didn't always make it EVERY week but we did pretty dang good! Then this January it was time to sign up again and we recruited even more people to come and look silly! It was such a blast! We look like total idiots I am sure, in fact I am GRATEFUL that there are NO mirrors in the room we do it! Otherwise I may never do it again! I am just grateful for wonderful friends who make me laugh out loud all while getting healthy together! It's almost time to sign up again and I may have to do another round! Maybe this time I'll take it a bit more seriously and REALLY get a workout! Hahaha!

1 comment:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

How fun. I've heard people who love Zumba, but I can't get over the "looking like an idiot" part quite yet or I'd give it a try. :) Glad you have friends to do it with!