Halloween started off with the annual trunk or treat at our church building. This year it was combined with another ward so there was A LOT of cars! Super fun! And Brianne decided to throw a costume together from our costume bin! She was a mighty cute witch!
Check out all those cars! The kids all came through about three times too! That's a lot of candy!! :)
Then the next day (Halloween day) I went over to Brianne's school to help out with her class party. It was her last one EVER! Hard to believe! I got to serve them their donut and drink and read them some scary stories! It was fun!
Here's Brianne's group from her class- they are super fun girls!
I grabbed a quick photo of us before she had to go on to the next group! She makes a pretty dang cute football player!
Perks of having a brother play I guess! She had fun wearing his gear but she kept saying she couldn't believe how heavy it was!
Then later that night we went over to Annie's to celebrate together! Here are Brooke's kids all geared up and ready to trick or treat!
Tom tried on one of Annie's freaky masks! And that is Dakota with him!
Annie made some fun food- some "guacamole" and "witches fingers" to eat!
Will was a lumberjack but decided not to go trick or treating this year! I was SHOCKED! Instead he picked up his new XBox game he had pre-ordered and went home and played it all night! He was a happy camper! Little Chloe was a pirate! The only thing Annie could put together since she's still so little! Carter went out with friends too and I am kicking myself that I didn't get a picture because he dressed up as Chris Farley! He actually put together an outfit that made him look the part and was ready with some one liners from his best movies! Brianne dressed up as a nerd for trick or treating and went out for the first time to trick or treat with a friend! It was so nice far Chan and I to be able to stay home and relax! They are all old enough to do what they want! YAY! It was a fun night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So funny. Great costumes.
Post a Comment