Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Brianne's 11th Birthday!

 It's hard to believe that my youngest child is now 11! YIKES! It was pretty cute how excited she was about her birthday! She kept sharing ideas of things she wanted for her big day!
 She decided that instead of a big party that she wanted to spend the weekend with one of her best friends! We did our usual morning birthday surprise and she opened her gifts- a new Just Dance 4 game and mine craft for XBox! She was a very happy girl! She even ended up staying home from school that day! Yes- we let her play hooky!
 Then later that afternoon Halle came over and the fun began! She and Halle and Will played and ate snacks while Chan and I went up north to the Alta High football playoff game.  Initially they were going to come along too, but they decided not to go the 1 hour drive both ways and to just hang out and play! I think it was a good choice!
 The next morning was Will's playoff game , so we all geared up and went over to his game. Brianne was cheering with Halle close by and Halle even did her hair for cheer- pretty cute friends!
 I neglected to say earlier that Chan made this beautiful cake! 4 layers of yummy chocolate cherry cake topped with chocolate frosting, chocolate chips and more cherries! It was SOOOO good!
 Looking at all her treats!
 After the game we went home to change and then headed over to Black Bear Diner for a yummy birthday brunch! Some of us had breakfast and others had lunch but ALL of it was YUMMY!
 While we were waiting to be seated we were being a bit goofy with the bear! :)
We filled our tummies and after Chan and I ran a couple of errands I went home and got the girls and we went shopping! It was so fun to go out with the two of them and try on clothes and pick out jewelry! They are such cute friends! And I even picked up something for MYSELF! I never do that! Once we were done shopping I took them out to Halle's house for one last sleepover! She had a great time and a super fun birthday! We love you Brianne!!

2 comments:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

Wow, happy birthday, Brianne!!! What a fun birthday. Cherry and chocolate is my favorite, and that cake looked SUPERB!!!! AH! Wish I lived close enough to you to come over and drop hints about having leftovers. ha ha :)

Company EIGHT said...

Happy Birthday, Brianne!! I love all of your birthday traditions--so fun.

And that cake...HOLY MOLY! My mouth is still watering!!!