
Women's Conference this year was a little different than years past. They invited all girls from the age of 8 up to attend! So this year Brianne was able to come! They also put together a choir to participate in the event and they wanted Primary children as well as young women and adults. Since Brianne and I both enjoy singing we decided to join the choir! The speaker for the event was Janice Kapp Perry and we were soooo excited to go! She is an amazing woman and was such an incredible speaker. It was an absolute delight to hear her stories and share her life experiences with us. Singing her songs
for her was a little intimidating but I think we did well! One of the songs we sang was a favorite of mine from my Young Women days. It's the song called "I Walk By Faith". It's a fantastic song with beautiful lyrics. All her songs though have beautiful lyrics! Brianne was able to sing her favorite as well which is "I Love to See the Temple." However, I think the best part of the evening was that Brianne was able to meet her and get a picture! You can tell that she was SO excited to meet her! She is like a rock star to Brianne! It was an amazing night and truly the BEST Women's conference I have attended in a long while!
1 comment:
That's so neat that they let girls over 8 go. What a totally amazing experience!! I LOVE "I Walk By Faith!" What a special thing to be able to do.
Post a Comment