Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Thoughtful Kids

I have always known my kids are sweet and thoughtful but let me just show you two quick examples! Brianne insisted helping me make my lunch a few weeks ago and when I opened it later I found these cheese "hearts" in my lunch bag! It brought a smile to my face!
There was also this very cute note! It reads, "Dear Mommy I love you a lot I hope you enjoy your cheesy hearts!" How cute is THAT!! It was so sweet! Made my day!
This is a picture of Will back in December that I took after he brought up graham crackers and frosting for Chan and I. When he discovered it was our anniversary he wanted to bring us up a treat and since baking was out of the question, he raided our pantry and threw this together! I have to admit it's a favorite treat of mine too! It was so cute of him to want to do something nice for us! Loved it! It's fun to see them growing up and wonderful to see them becoming such sweet people! Thanks guys! :)

3 comments:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

That IS sweet!!! I love it!! Such great kids.

Amy said...

So nice! You have thoughtful kids!!

Company EIGHT said...

what SWEET kids you have! LOVE those "cheesy" hearts!