
This Mother's Day I grabbed all the Mom's that were over celebrating with us and got a photo! Pictured here from right is my sister-in-law's Annie, then Brooke, my second Mom (Chan's Mom) Kathy, me, Kathy's Mom MaryAnne and Kathy's sister Jenni! I am so blessed to have amazing women in my life, from my own Mom, my awesome sisters, Aunts, Grandma's, friends and these people pictured here! I look to all of them for advice and watch them in what they do and how they handle the things that life throws at them. Truly, I have amazing steps to follow in and I am grateful for ALL of them in my life! Go Mom's!!
5 comments:
Great picture! So great!
What a fun way to celebrate! It's so true that moms need other moms!
What a great celebration! Great picture, too! I definitely have some amazing women in your life--what a blessing.
Awesome pic !! I think you are an amazing mom... And I am not just saying that because I am your best friend !! :) It is because you truly are !!
It's so fun to see some of the other moms in your life!
Post a Comment