Monday, May 30, 2011

Chan's Birthday!

Chan's birthday was a couple of weeks ago and I truly look forward to it every year and figuring out something we can do to commemorate his special day! There's no better person in my life! He is such an amazing person and fantastic husband!! So for this birthday we decided to make it an extended day date! We have seen more of the kids than each other recently- so it was time for some "us" time!
One of his requests was a Maggie Moo's ice cream cake! His favorite kind of ice cream there is better batter which tastes just like cake batter! It's fantastic! So I went up Friday after work and got him one! It was YUM!!
The start of the day was the same as the kids- cards and balloons and fanfare in the kitchen! I also added a few of his favorite things like sugar free candy! Then after getting ready we headed out to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch followed by a movie! We went to see the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie and it was fantastic! Then we came home and had ice cream cake with the kids. It was truly the perfect day!
I am so glad I got to spend the day with him and talk and laugh- it was the BEST! I hope he thinks this goes down as one of the best too! Love you babe!! Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Okay, I REALLY want to try that ice cream that tastes just like cake batter!!!!! Happy birthday to your super nice husband!