Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

It's Halloween Time!! This is a fun time of year! I can remember looking forward to it just like my kids do! I love taking them out trick or treating and watching them get excited over getting a "full size" candy bar or getting to pick their own! It's also fun to see how the people at the doors react to their costumes etc- it's a fun holiday! This year we went to our neighborhood trunk or treat and we decorated the truck and even had a spooky CD on to make it even scarier!!
Thanks heavens for AC adapters!! I brought my light up gourds to decorate my truck with! It was fun! Then the next day it was trick or treating time! We spent Halloween with Chan's family (it's tradition)- eating his Mema's chili recipe and going out trick or treating with their cousins. I shot some pictures of my kids before we left for Brooke's house.
Brianne was Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz and our Dog Teddy made the perfect Toto! (But no I did not take him with us!)
So cute! All the way down to the sparkling red shoes!
Will is in LOVE with Iron man!! He's a HUGE fan of the movies, so this was an easy pick for him. The best part.... his costume is actually just a toy from the store! So he can continue to play with it all year! Yay!
Watch out! He might get you!
Carter decided to raid our Halloween container and see what we had in there and he found this costume that I bought him 3 years ago- it's a Ghostbuster costume!
Got the pack and all- he's ready to get those ghosts!
There's just nothing better than a Ghostbuster! I love that he wanted to dress up and go out with his family! We were excited to hit the road!
Here's a shot of them with their cousins Dakota- the rasta guy, Myles- Spiderman and Sophie- a snow leopard! The weather here didn't cooperate too well so we weren't out too long. but we are definitely enjoying the candy! YUM!! Happy Halloween y'all!

3 comments:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

I love all their costumes! Brianne looks darling! I am so laughing at Carter's costume. What a COOL costume!! Sounds like you guys had a ton of fun. Pretty neat trunk, too, with the lights!

Company EIGHT said...

CUTE costumes! Sounds like you all had a wonderful Halloween!

Amy said...

I love it!! The kids look great. Aaron loves Ghostbusters, too, and has a Ghostbusters t-shirt. Great costume!! The Iron Man looks awesome and Brianne looks so cute as Dorothy (yes, your dog looks perfect!) That's cool they got to go out with their cousins, too. And, I love how you decorated your trunk!