Sunday, October 10, 2010

Chicago fun!!

The first weekend in October my darling and wonderful husband sent me out to visit my family! It was a total surprise to me and I was INCREDIBLY grateful because I was missing my sisters especially bad and wanted to go and see them! So off I went!
The first night I was there I went with Lisa and her kids to the Yorkville Homecoming game! It was totally crazy how many people were there! We couldn't even find a seat- so we ended up standing over in the student section and stayed till after the half and then took off- but Yorkville did end up winning! Yay!!
I took this shot of Lisa and I at the game! I must say I am getting pretty good at doing those! You can tell in the photo how excited I was to be there! (thanks babe!!)
The next morning we went to visit my parents for a bit and then it was SISTER TIME!! Lisa and I went to pick up Heather and then we were off to eat some lunch and shop! Again- another self portrait! Hee hee! And that Mexican food was the bomb!!! I could eat that queso every day!
This is a great shot of my niece Sam and my nephew Teancum- they are darling!
Here's a shot of my awesome sistas'!! Wish I could be around them all the time! I tell ya- it was a great ab workout being with them cuz we just laugh and laugh!!
Here's a shot of my great brother in-laws! Aren't they cute!!
I was so excited to see my newest little nephew! And he was so fun! Every time we got the camera out he would smile! I could have taken him home! LOVE HIM!!
Here's a shot of Alex and Payton- I couldn't believe how big Payton had gotten! And Alex was so fun to chat with! Teens are a blast!
Here's a great shot of my Dad- and T-man of course!
There can't be a teenager without some Mtn Dew right!! Gotta love it! I am sure Brigham could drink all of it on his own!
Here's a shot of my cute parents! That's where my good looks come from! Hee hee!
Here's a picture of Sabrina- I gave her that my little pony for her birthday! It's name is Rainbow Dash and it went everywhere with her while I was there! So cute!
Payton got a little excited with the markers! Had to get a photo op of that!!
The i-pad was a hit with the kids! They had not played with one before and they thought it was pretty fun!
This was too good a picture to not include it! The cute couple shortly after their 6th anniversary!
Here I am with Lisa and her family the last night I was there on our way to her house. we were being silly in the truck and I was blinding everyone with the camera! So worth it for these pics!!
There's nothing more fun than hanging out with family and laughing, eating food, playing games and making memories! Wish I could do it more often!
Thanks Leese for letting me stay at your home and thanks again to Chan for making the trip possible! I couldn't have had more fun! Love you guys!! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun pictures! We had so much fun! Wish it could be more often. :) love you!

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

I am so happy for you that you got to do that. I know what you mean about missing your sisters. Looks like such a fun weekend! And great pictures--it was especially fun for me to see all those people I haven't seen for so long (Lisa & Heather & your parents all look so good!) and also all the ones I haven't met (husbands & kids). Really cool post! :) Glad you got to go!

Company EIGHT said...

I love all the pics--it looks like you had a wonderful time with your sisters. It was also good to see Heather--you'll have to say hello for me.

Kim said...

AWWWW, looks like you guys had a blast!!!You are so lucky to have great sisters, thanks for sharing them with me!!!! Chan must have scored some serious brownie points with this surprise!!!! What a great hubby :)

Amy said...

Ditto to everything Jen said! Makes me miss my sisters--and all that laughing!!

TAMPA said...

I am soo glad you got to go and just hang and be with the fam. I love ya :)