Thursday, October 14, 2010

Chan's "habit"...


Chan has a funny habit lately.... he is totally IN LOVE with tootsie pops!! I knew he liked them so I bought a box from Costco thinking the kids would enjoy them too. Little did I know HOW MUCH he liked them! The box is now "his box" and he's going through them like wildfire! This picture is of the garbage can in our room- his favorite time to eat them is right before bed! And there's no just eating "one" it must be at least three at a time! It's cracking me up!! So watch out he just might turn into a tootsie pop just in time for Halloween!

3 comments:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

WOW!! :) Well, tell Chan the grape ones are my favorite. :)

TAMPA said...

So.. does he know how many licks it takes to get to the center???

Amy said...

Yay! I love Tootsie pops. Guess what I saw yesterday at Walgreen's--Tootsie Pop DROPS--no stick. I've got to go back and buy them!