Monday, June 1, 2015

Cottage Meeting May 2015

One of my favorite traditions in our Ward since Bishop Fitt has been put in is Cottage Meetings. We all meet at Bishops home on the 5th Sundays and he talks with the youth. They are always amazing! In fact, last night I told him not to be surprised if I still sneak in to them even after I am eventually released! :) Last nights we watched the question and answer event that Elder and Sister Bednar did. It was incredible! They are the sweetest people and I loved the responses they had to the youths questions. It was helpful for ALL of us! Leaders included!

I am so blessed to be serving with the youth!!!! I LOVE it! These kids are truly inspiring! They make me want to be better! I am lucky that in about a week I will be attending girls camp and then in July will get to be a part of the Stake Youth Conference. I am certain they are both going to be so fun! And it's even better when you get to participate with your own kids! Such a blessing!

I loved that I looked over at Brianne during the video and she was taking notes like crazy! She is really growing up and wanting to do better in everything! She was asked yesterday to serve as the Beehive Class President and she is so excited! She will only be in there for another 5 months but she is going to try her best to make a difference while she's in there!

Will passed another year of seminary and brought home a paper that had messages from his classmates. It was so cool to see their thoughts on Will and the strength they see in his testimony and how much they liked him as a friend. They all mentioned his humor, but several commented on his testimony. That just warmed my heart and made me so proud!

I hope that these experiences they have in our Ward, seminary and Stake will continue to grow their testimonies and will benefit them in their future! I know they do that for ME! :)

No comments: