On Chan's birthday this year we kept it very simple! Just a couple cards and a new shirt for work! He had already treated himself to his big birthday gifts.... a new iphone 6+ and an iwatch!
I totally spaced getting pictures when we were at dinner and I think it is because we ended up going to Chuck a Rama! We were up and getting food the whole time so I never thought to snap a photo! But it was a great idea- it's not expensive, you get great food and a LOT of it! :) Besides we left the weekend of his birthday to go to St George again for Memorial Day so we figured we'd keep the celebration small!
I am so lucky to have the most AMAZING husband! He treats us all like gold, works so hard, and is truly my best friend! I hope your birthday was as awesome as you! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment