On November 3rd it was the Sophomore Football Banquet. Each one of these events requires SO MUCH TO DO! Pictures to make, Highlight DVD's to burn, certificates to write, food to order etc etc etc! Thankfully I had MANY helpers who made this happen and it turned out well! Brianne's note to me in my room shows just how much time I am dedicating to this job!
Seeing the friendships that my kids make through sports is one of the bright spots of volunteering for a position like this. It allows me to spend time with them too and get to know them better! Like this awesome kid JD! AND his Mom is awesome too! :)
Now that this banquet is over the Sophomore teams season is officially over. Now on to the Varsity banquet....
At some point all the craziness and preparation will come to an end, well at least for a couple months, until I have to start all over again! One more year!!!
Even though it's been a tough job, with a lot riding on it, I wouldn't change it for the world! I do it for my kiddos! I am so proud of ALL of them and my husband! We are a true Alta Hawk family through and through! We have ALL sacrificed our time and effort in making this a great season for Alta football! So thanks to my family for helping ME make it happen and for putting your heart into a great program on and off the field!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are totally amazing. How awesome!
Post a Comment