The day before Halloween I took the kids to pick out pumpkins... better late than never! Last year we never got any and I promised Brianne that THIS year we would get them AND carve them!
The place we go to isn't far from home but they always have a good selection. I was grateful the kids still let me snap a picture or two without getting totally embarrassed!
This is the pumpkin Will chose- he didn't want to carve one so I did his for him and I LOVED how it turned out! It was a happy jack-o-lantern!
Brianne had a hard time deciding what to carve, but after looking online found a fun one to do!
She did a happy pumpkin too! I love how they turned out! Maybe next year we'll try some complicated ones! :)
While my sister was in town we bought some silly Halloween items for a care package for Carter. This was one of the things I sent him! I thought it was hilarious and I KNEW he would get a kick out of it! I actually think that's a pretty good Halloween costume! I think it's scary! hahaha!
Happy Halloween all! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
CUTE pumpkins!!!!
Post a Comment