The West Jordan game was earlier in the week because of the fall break, so this game was on a Tuesday afternoon. The weather was perfect for a game!
Once again we had a few of the JV players playing with us on the Sophomore team. It is really helpful to get some more of the bigger guys up front- especially against this team. They had some HUGE players! Will was all over the place again! He wasn't perfect and did get pushed around a bit by some of those bigger guys, but most of the time he was able to bust through- like is this photo below!
I thought it was awesome that after this game while Chan and I were talking to him the West Jordan team was walking by and one of their players came over to tell Will good job! He also said "you were all over the place"! I thought that was awesome! Way to go Will!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment