Sunday, February 24, 2013
Stake Conference
We had Stake conference today and I have to admit I am not the best at attending. I always have good intentions, but the idea of being able to relax at home and not fight my children to sit in one place for 2 hours always seems to win out! However, today our Stake Presidency was going to be changed and since they have served for over 9 years and I LOVE them I had to go! I knew it was going to be amazing and it WAS! It was wonderful to hear from all of the men leaving along with their wives, but the most amazing part to me was hearing from the General Authority and listening to the process of choosing the new Presidency and them calling that new Presidency. The organization of the church is truly amazing! The spirit was so strong there today and I have no doubt at all that the men who were called were chosen by our Heavenly Father! What a wonderful blessing! I left there feeling so good and ready to start my week! How grateful I am to have the gospel in my life! And I am grateful my kids were there to witness it as well (even though they did gripe a bit). I'm looking forward to seeing what this new Presidency brings to the people of our Stake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment