I decided to put love as the post name because there is much to love about my life! Number one is my awesome hubby! He has jumped right in to his new job and even though he is still in the training area he has already begun to make a difference there! I'm so proud of him! He is such an amazing person and I am grateful everyday that I have him in my life! Second, obviously is my kiddos! Golly I just LOVE them! They make my life full and I love that I can be at all their activities! Carter had a big day this week at his workout. I went to watch and he was able to squat 320 lbs 10 times! And he had more in him, but John stopped him since he doesn't want him to over do it! Technically he is still recovering from his knee scope! He's such a strong kid! John (his trainer) can't even match his strength on a lot of the lifts he does and he played in the NFL! It's nuts! I'm super proud! He had a blast at the Sweethearts dance too! Tori was a beautiful and fun girl and planned a great day with a fun group. Carter is really enjoying the girl ask guy dances since he can just enjoy and not have to plan! Will just got done with another Snow Blitz. It's an after school snowboarding class and he did great this season! I'm so glad he enjoys doing that! He's the only one in our family who hits the slopes! I'm sure he'll be up a few more times with friends before the snow melts. I love watching him put all that gear on and walk away holding his board- it's adorable! His birthday is coming up and he will soon be ordained a teacher. My parents are coming out to participate and I'm thrilled and so is he! It will be a fun weekend! Brianne had her last Valentines Day party at school! She will be in middle school next year so this was the last time making a Valentine box, decorating cookies, playing games and handing out Valentines! It was funny too because she's not a huge fan of the school parties, but she was having a blast yesterday! Even her teacher had to tell her to calm down! Pretty funny! She won the contest for "most colorful box" and it was SUPER colorful! She has also come out of her shell a lot recently! She even went to the mall with a friend and let me drop them off! Yes, all by themselves!! This was HUGE for her and I was very proud! She also gets to attend New Beginnings this month and can hardly wait! It's going to be a super fun one since our theme is "Oh the places you'll stand" and is all revolved around Dr Seuss! Even the decor! She will be going into Young Women's this November and it can't come soon enough for her! They are all growing so quickly!
As for me, I had my first ever Bunco party at my house last night! It is such a fun thing to do and I enjoy all these women I have come to know from PTA, Bunco, church, etc and I love getting to know them better socially! It's good for me to be surrounded by like minded people and to be able to chat, laugh, eat, laugh and just enjoy each other! I admire A LOT of these people and so I feel it also makes me a better person by being around them and learning from them.
Life is sure moving fast and I am glad I can have this time to sit and reflect and write down our "happenings" because truly my family is my one true love in this life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, awesome!!! It's ALL great!! Those moments when you sit back and just realize how amazing everything is... priceless.
Post a Comment