This past weekend we decided we needed to get out of town for a quick weekend trip. When that thought comes the next one to follow is usually ST GEORGE! So I called Tammy to make sure she'd be around and the trip was set! Carter has football going on so I gave him the option to come with us or stay home and he chose to stay home and relax, so I took him to the grocery store to buy some of his favorites and they next day we were off!
Our first stop was to Pizza factory! That's where I snapped these photos on my phone. We decided to go to the newer location and I found it funny that my kids prefer the old one! They have the yummiest pizza and salad! MMMMM!!! We filled our tummies and went home to chill!
The next day we waited for Tammy to get home from work and then headed over to the Washington City pool. It's become one of our favorite places to go! It's a super fun place and HUGE!
The kids love their pool and slide and they also have an awesome splash pad outside.
Tammy and I like to relax in the sun and chat while the kids are playing. Obviously Tammy's been out in the sun a bit more than me! Geesh! I better get some more tan on before we go to Powell!
Chan had some work issues and spent some time on his phone trying to sort them out. I couldn't resist taking a shot of him in "the shade"! He's hilarious!
After swimming they came over and laid in the sun to dry out :) The picture below doesn't do this place justice but you can see the little kid area and the pool behind, but they also have a lap pool, big slide, lazy river and a big bucket water drop! It's really top notch!
We did a lot of this while we were there.... watching TV, napping, playing on our various "devices" and eating yummy food :) It was exactly what we needed!
On Sunday Tammy spoke in her Dad's Ward for Father's Day and did an amazing job! I had Chan snap a photo of us after church since we were all "dolled up"! After church we went over to her dad's house and celebrated Father's Day with her and her family. It was super fun! We watched some Brian Reagan comedy, ate yummy Mexican food and visited. It was the perfect ending to a relaxing weekend!
Monday morning we hit the road for home! We were grateful to have had the time away and were able to relax. Our dogs even came along and got to enjoy it too!
Thanks again Tammy for letting us raid your home and get some much needed down time! See you again in July!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, how fun!! What a nice time. I love the underwater shots of your kids. How cool is that?! The pic of Chan in the "shade" so he could use his phone is hilarious. What a great time!! Glad you could go. Getaways are my favorite.
I'm always so jealous of your SG getaways!! It looks the absolute best weekend!
Post a Comment