Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Chan's Birthday 2012

 I realized that I had not done a post on Chan's birthday yet!! It was on May 21st and I wanted to do something special so I got us reservations at The Roof restaurant at the Joseph Smith Memorial building in Salt Lake. We have wanted to go there for YEARS but just hadn't made it up there so I thought it would be the perfect time! It is an amazing buffet of fabulous food with really amazing service. And the best part was we were sitting right next to the window with an amazing view of the Salt Lake Temple!
Before we left we walked around the building looking at the different views and snapped this photo of ourselves with my phone :) I am one lucky gal to have such an amazing husband! We had a great time eating and joking around and I was even able to make it to Brianne's softball game after! It was a great night! Happy Birthday babe!! :)

1 comment:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

I've heard The Roof is amazing. What a great idea for a fun birthday!! :)