Monday, January 23, 2012

Girl Time

A couple weeks ago I surprised Brianne and took her to see "The Glee Concert" put on at our high school by the choirs and jazz band. Brianne is a MAJOR Glee fan and I knew she would be all over it!!
We got there very early but it ended up working out because we got AWESOME seats right by the stage.
They sang a bunch of songs that they sang on the show and the finale was awesome! There were some VERY talented kids there! In this photo you can see one of Carter's best buds Dylan!
The biggest reason I wanted to take her is to show her what SHE will be doing in just a few short years! She is so talented in the singing department! I just KNOW she'll be up there stealing the show! It was such a fun night! Can't wait to do it again soon! :)

1 comment:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

How totally fun!! (I have to say, I loved that first picture of her because Belinda makes that SAME FACE when she is excited about something--the whole eyes-crossed, tongue-out thing. so funny) I'm glad you girls had a great time!