
On December 29th 2011 Chan and I celebrated our 17th anniversary! Hard to believe! All of these years have been wonderful too- each year brings new challenges but we are such great friends that we are always able to take them in stride. I truly cannot imagine my life without him in it! This year was the first year in a LONG time that we didn't celebrate out of town. Instead we ate a yummy dinner out at our favorite restaurant call Bonsai followed by a movie. My favorite date night! The best part about celebrating our anniversary is realizing that there are MANY MANY more to come! I'm looking forward to 50 and MORE! Love ya babe!
4 comments:
Ahh, that picture takes me back! We hit 17 years in 2011 too. Congratulations! Love you guys.
What a darling, sweet picture! I think he looks so much like Carter! Happy anniversary!!
LOVE the photo! Happy Anniversary. :)
Wow, does that photo ever bring back some memories! I love it! Your wedding was so fun...
You guys have always made the cutest couple! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment