
Christmas morning is my favorite! I love watching the kids come into the room with excited faces to see what was left out from Santa, but this year it was even MORE fun since Santa wrapped everything!

It didn't take long and the kids were ripping into all the items Santa left. Every little thing was wrapped so it took them a few minutes, but they loved everything!

Santa brought Brianne a karaoke machine that she was wanting!

He brought Will what he wanted too... 4 days up on the mountain at Brighton Ski resort in the Snow Blitz ski school!

And Carter was thrilled with Santa since he brought him a new ipod Nano! :)

There was a couple other semi-hand made items I did this year too! I bought an apron from Lowes, painted it with a white base and then hand drew the Nerf logo and his gamer tag and he has an instant dart holder for his Nerf wars! He loved it!

I also made a playbook for Carter. He spends a TON of time writing down football plays, so I went and bought some scrapbook paper that was football themed and created this book for him. He was excited to put the ones he's already drawn in there! I also made a portfolio for Brianne's art and forgot to take a photo of it! (Bummer) But I got some scrapbook paper with peace signs and bright colors and made this one zip portfolio look cute! It said Brianne's favorites on it! So fun!

This year Carter's favorite gifts were "duck" related! (Thanks Grandma Panko and Pa Boo!) He has become a big Oregon Ducks fan! He would LOVE to play for them in the future, so we'll see how it ends up!

Will had lots of favorites, including these new gloves for snowboarding! But the topper had to be his new Under Armour hoodie from Grandma Panko and Pa Boo!

This was Brianne's face when opening one of her favorite gifts- it was from Grandma Panko and Pa Boo too! It was a TON of art supplies! Everything from her own art pencil set to scrapbook papers! She was in LOVE!

Then it was off to Chan's parents home to open gifts for the kids there!

We had our usual breakfast of sausage fondue and then went to the basement to get started!

The kids had fun opening their gifts and it was so fun to watch Myles and Sophie open their gift, then have their Mom and Dad open it so they could play with it! It was a lot of work for Brooke and Mark!



It was a wonderful Christmas for all of us. It's such a special time of year and this year was even a bit more so. With all the changes that have gone on this year in our family- I think this Christmas we were able to come together even more. I know that this Christmas will hold a special place in my heart and I hope that the spirit we found together this season will stay with us forever! Merry Christmas everyone!
1 comment:
Very neat!! Some fun gifts. I love the "semi-handmade" ones that you did. VERY cool for each of the kids!!
Post a Comment