Thursday, January 13, 2011

Blizzard Beach and the pool

I lived at a water park growing up in Arizona but Blizzard Beach makes the one I went to look LAME! It had everything a great water park should have, but the BIG thing was the 12 story water slide! we actually saw it on the travel channel before we left! It has a ski lift that takes you up to it and then it's all downhill! I was impressed that all our kids DID that! There was NO WAY I was going to! These pics are fun- we are definitely water people! (and sorry I forgot to make some of the pictures upright-oops!)


This is the video of the kids going on the huge water slide! it's sideways again- this one I had to do this way to get the length in! Its pretty cute! I get a couple of strangers in before you actually see them go down.

1 comment:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

That looks awesome. 12 stories?!?!? You couldn't get me to do that, either!