How fun!! I was thinking you'd be at Lake Powell again. This looks easier, though. ha ha I love that Chan cooked--that's awesome. The table was beautiful. (The peas sound super tasty, by the way!!) Glad you had such a great Thanksgiving!!
I love all of the "cheek to cheek" pictures. You can feel the love!! You have such a pretty house, too.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOU !!! Thanks soo much for having me !!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How fun!! I was thinking you'd be at Lake Powell again. This looks easier, though. ha ha I love that Chan cooked--that's awesome. The table was beautiful. (The peas sound super tasty, by the way!!) Glad you had such a great Thanksgiving!!
I love all of the "cheek to cheek" pictures. You can feel the love!! You have such a pretty house, too.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOU !!! Thanks soo much for having me !!!
Post a Comment