Monday, November 22, 2010

Sweet Music

There is nothing more precious than hearing sweet music being played by a young student! Brianne has been taking piano lessons for about 2 months and had her first recital just a few weeks ago.
She was hardly nervous at all, but I have to admit that the song she played was not long at all... maybe 20 seconds!
She did an amazing job! She had to stand and say her name and what piece she was going to play before she sat to play it.
If she is this confident in playing before a crowd I can't wait to see her in a few years when she has more time under her belt! I am soooooo proud of her and can't wait till the next recital! Way to go Brianne!!

5 comments:

Angela said...

So cute! I've been thinking of starting piano with my oldest. So glad we found each other's blogs!! Thanks for keeping in touch :)

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

Good job, Brianne! That is SO cool. I love seeing kids learning music, too. Ethan's first recital is next week. :)

Company EIGHT said...

That's fantastic, Brianne! Way to go!

Amy said...

That's so neat that she's such a good piano player! I teach Sophia at home (since Elin moved boo hoo--she used to teach her). I guess I could have a recital of one? :)

Anonymous said...

Awwwww...she looks so cute up there! I am so glad that she is liking it!