Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day Chan!! Hope you had a great one! I got up this morning and put in some cinnamon/orange rolls for breakfast which we all enjoyed and then it was off to church! The meetings were great and we took off to Chan's parents house to give Papa his cards from us. We stayed and visited them for a bit and then we headed home where I took this photo! Such a cute Dad- and great kids! :)
After a few minutes at home we were off to meet Brooke, Mark, Myles and Sophie! Brooke had called a few days ago and wanted us to come and celebrate with them and their kids by seeing Toy Story 3! Sounded good to us- so off we went!!
Sorry about my appearance in this shot I was worried about getting us all in and not so much about how I looked in it- oops- oh well! Anyway, here we are with our dinner as the movie got started! :) Brooke and her family are behind us in this picture- you can kinda see Myles in the green shirt behind Brianne!
It was a GREAT show! They couldn't have done better! We all totally loved it! It was rather weird however that three quarters of the way through the movie FROZE! That hasn't happened to me since I was a kid and the movies were on reels!! But thankfully 15 minutes later they got it going again and gave us all a free pass for our next movie as we exited the theater. Very cool! And since we have already seen Robin Hood, Killers and the A Team these past couple of weeks I guess we better hold out till something REALLY looks good! Can't wait! Thanks to all for a very fun day and Happy Father's day everyone!! :)

1 comment:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

What fun!! (That happens to me ALL the time--I worry about getting everybody in the picture and so I look "concerned" in the picture more than happy!) What a fun Fathers Day!