
This is my son Carter (on the right) and one of his best friends Dylan as "The Blues Brothers"! About a month and a half ago they decided they were going to try out for the talent show at school. They went through several ideas before landing on this one- they decided to sing "Soul Man". Yes I said SING! My son is a football player!! Not someone who I think of as a singer! But they downloaded the version they needed and started to practice- and to my amazement made the talent show!!! Then it was another month of practice before the big performance this morning!

They watched a live performance by the real Blues Brothers several times and got their moves down- and they really nailed it! It was awesome!!

And on top of that- they sounded REALLY GOOD! I was laughing and crying all at the same time!

I also didn't realize what a good dancer Carter is! I guess he's multi- talented!!

I wish I could get the video on here because it is truly priceless!! They had so much fun! And they were a hit with their peers! However, I must say that I don't think a good majority of their peers have ever seen the real guys because at one point Dylan yelled into the mike- "Elwood!! The rollers are coming!!" and only the older people laughed! So funny!! LOVE them!! Way to go Carter and Dylan!!
5 comments:
That's awesome! You've GOT to keep trying to get the video up! I WANT to see it!!!
Have you tried youtube? If you upload it there, it will give the embed code for your blog. It's much easier than using blogger, and more reliable.
um, of course he is a good dancer. He has a dad who was a rebelina and a mom who was a buttercup! :)
Can't wait to see the video ! :)
I am SOOOO impressed! That is awesome!
Post a Comment