
This is a picture I shot with my iphone a few weeks ago of my master bathroom. When we bought our current home about 5 years ago we ripped out every bathroom except for ours. We simply ran out of time before we moved in. However, we knew we would eventually get around to it! Well, we decided to take the plunge and just rip it out!!

This was demo day! Here is Chan taking the plumbing apart so we could rip out the ugly vanity!!

One last shot before it all came out!! Don't you love vinyl flooring that goes up the wall.....ugh!

This is a picture of our shower before we had it refinished. I know it's hard to believe that the tile in this picture are supposed to be white- but what can I say- this house was built in 1978!! And the door was no better!

Here is a shot of the bathroom when all was ripped out-beautiful isn't it? I don't know what I was thinking when I painted that orange color- geez!

Here is a shot of Chan finishing laying down the new tile. we had bought enough for all the bathrooms at the same time, so this tile had been gathering dust in the garage! But thank heavens we already had it! That helped a little bit on the budget!

Here's the finished product on the tile! He did great didn't he! Impressive!! And that paint job is not too bad either!

And TA DA!! Here's the new and improved bathroom! I ordered a new vanity/counter top from a local cabinet shop, got a new mirror, faucet, shower door, paint, light fixture and had that nasty shower refinished and now it's got some WOW factor!! We love it!!

I would like to buy some new rugs/towels to match the picture (that I painted in high school) to finish it all up, but I'll have to get to that part later!

Here's the new and improved shower- hard to believe its the same tile! SOOOOOO much better!! Thanks Chan for making my bathroom beautiful again!! :)
4 comments:
It's GORGEOUS!!! That mirror is awesome, and ... just everything! It looks fantastic! It's hard to see the picture you painted in high school, though--I'd love to see it closer-up! :)
WOW! That looks awesome! We have a bathroom that is missing a wall right now. Part of an unintentional remodel. We have a leaky pipe and did not know and it caused a lot of mold so the wall had to get ripped out. I feel a little more inspired to finish it now. looks great!
I agree on the WOW factor!!!!!! It's so nice when the hubby can do projects around the house so you can save $$$$$ and have something cute to use. Way to go Chan!!!
Wow! Can't believe how much nicer! Totally amazing what remodeling can do. Great job guys!
Post a Comment