Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Here we go again...

Yip that's right it's time for football again!! This week Will and Carter are both in tryouts and because I can't be at two places at once I only have photos of Will, but I am sure I will be getting some of Carter soon.
In Will's age group there are 150 kids all trying out to be placed on 7 teams! And in Carter's group there are around 110 kids all trying out for a spot on 6 teams!! It's such a huge league here, but I tell ya it's the BEST!!! GO ALTA HAWKS!!!
All week they run them through all kinds of drills but Monday and Tuesday they don't wear their pads, but today is the big hitting day!!!! They are both so ready to get out there and show what they've got! I am so proud of both of them, but can't wait for this week to be over and for them to be drafted onto a great team!! As soon as I know- you all will know! Good luck my boys!!! :)

1 comment:

down with the dewitts said...

Good luck boys and most importantly have fun!!! I wish I could play football, you are lucky!