
A couple of nights ago we had the pleasure of going to see "Arrival" from Sweden who sing all the music of ABBA! I have to say that until I met Chan I had never heard of ABBA, but it was a MAJOR part of his growing up life and he LOVES their music! After many boat trips and listening to their greatest hits CD in the car with Chan I am now a fan too!

We went with 12 other people from Chan's family- this is a shot of his Aunt Jenny and her daughter Danni, his sister Annie, Dakota and her fiance Gerardo

Here is the picture of the two lead singers- they were amazing!! And their costumes were exact replica's of the original group!

We took little Brianne with us too! She LOVES their music!! She was dancing the night away!

Here's another shot of the same group above

Here's a picture of Brooke and Mark- we were so glad that Brooke was able to make it- she is due anytime!! But this concert was her idea!!

Here is Chan's Mom and Dad- I told them to act like they liked each other and Tom pulled that face! Pretty funny!

Here is Chan with his Daddy-O

Me and Chan enjoying the music!

Here is a shot of the whole group- kinda a tough shot to get at night!

Chan and Brianne right before we left the concert- they were two very happy customers! If I hadn't known beforehand I would have sworn that they were the real deal! It was awesome! And the video below was the very last song of the night- can you guess it? Yip it was Dancing Queen!! I think you can hear Chan's voice over the band!! HA HA!! This is his and Brianne's FAVORITE ABBA song!! :) This was so fun and a great way to spend a summer night!!
1 comment:
Sounds really fun. Nina LOVES Dancing Queen. Makes me play it over and over and over...I used to like it ;)
Post a Comment