
As a kid I was a drawing fanatic, and I believe that my kids have gotten that gene from me- especially Brianne! She could draw all day and all night! One of her favorite places is on the sliding glass door. There's nothing better than some dry erase markers from office depot and a huge canvas!

This is a picture she did of our family! She even included the dog and cat. (I am not positive but I am pretty sure I have more hair than that! Hee hee!)

This the the family broken down into first, the parents.....

and then the kids...... apparently she forgot to add the pets this time, but it's all good! She's as amazing artist! She has done some amazing things, but I just thought this was pretty darn cute! :)
P.S.- yes that is SNOW in the background!! Hard to believe it is spring when we are still getting lots of the white stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment