Sunday, April 5, 2009

family shots...

Okay is it just me or does my son look like a boy version of ME!! I about died when I saw this photo- I didn't realize we looked so much alike!! I guess that is because people are always saying how much he and Chan look alike. But it doesn't really matter WHO he looks more like cuz he is just plain handsome!!
These pictures were taken at the cheesecake factory where we went to celebrate Will's birthday. I thought they were too good to not share them. Our kids are all getting so big- and I must say Chan is getting more handsome all the time! Don't you think? :)

4 comments:

Company EIGHT said...

I agree--you have a beautiful family!

down with the dewitts said...

I do think that Chan is looking different, he looks good. I guess it comes with old age, just kidding. I do see more of you in Carter now. Weird. You all look cute though, nice pics.

TAMPA said...

Sooo excited to see you in two days !! YEA !!!!

Ostler said...

You do have an adorable family. Wish you guys still lived out in the EM. It's no OC.